Panda's Hideout!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Afterhours #6 - Monday/Tuesday Mix

alright, hello hello!! another show from me, one that includes a bites of everything. nothing much to say really, just that i almost forgot to update the shownotes. first slip right there. anyway hope you will / have enjoy(ed) the show, check the bands out!!

Shownotes:

Alexkid- turn it round again
Talk 1- format of the show ; disney land in hk
Bonobo - pick up
Cinematic Orchestra - horizon
Gentleman Reg - it's not safe
Sparrow - the early years
Talk 2- bites about band
Swords- the mark
Arco - happy new year

NOTE: pictures from: smart-music.net

Subscribe to the show:


or

download disabled

or


catch you guys later
fierce panda!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ##NAME##, I was out searching the net today for information on ##LINK## and found this site. Even if ##TITLE## was not what I was searching for, the site got my attention. I can see why I founf this site, when I was looking for related information. Keep up the good work and thanks.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home