Panda's Hideout!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Panda's Hideout!! #37 - Wrap Up for HS

ah so that's it for now. i think that's the first time i've sworn that much on a show. but there's always the first time...

shownotes

the format - she doesn't get it

pelle carlberg - riverbank

canasta - slow down chicago

belaire - back into the wall

tokyo police club - nature of the experiment

mark martucci - apple

mark martucci - my mind share theme

links

musicfreedom.com

mark martucci's studio journal (where most of the mp3s are from)

download

or

subscribe

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this podcast was bland and unexciting, the presenter was prepared but not very practiced... yada yada yada

=D No, I loved it as always, I think your Podcast is very stylish it stands out from a lot of the others I listen to... and the background music is always wonderful lol.

Keep them coming, whenever you have the spare time <3

6:24 AM  
Blogger fierce panda!! said...

oh. that comment sounds familiar...hahaha thanks chocomatt! thanks for the support!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you,
I've started to listen to your podcast a bit more as my other favourites are slower than slugs. I love your chilled style and your choice in tracks is always spot on.

much love.

Si.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the 'casts! Looking forward to more. As always your podcasts are great, your style is relaxed and mixes with your music well. Enjoy your summer!

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Belaire!

What song was playing in the background while you were talking about your side-project / before Belaire?

1:03 PM  
Blogger fierce panda!! said...

hey jason, it's called 'sun and rain' by we will build. u can get it at their myspace

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home