Panda's Hideout!!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Panda's Hideout!! #42 - Off the Feed (playlist)

I guess for now, shows are gonna be hosted on zshare first, since it's free of charge... Thanks for all the encouragement everyone! also thanks gabe (from audiocrush) for giving me a heads up on a website that i can host my stuff : ) and for sure the hideout won't die out right now!

check in once in a while to see if they'r any new updates like this one! oh and again, not all songs are downloadable...

shownotes

okay - compass

leonard - keep gettin' older

electric president - grand machine no. 12

the minders - don't you stop

aerospace - the only things we share

the finches - daniel's song

midlake - roscoe

shearwater - nobody

links

MusicFreedom.com

download (zshare file)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as always, you rock my world!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm finally at college, and I was so happy to see another podcast! This is awesome, thanks!!!! :)

~Lyle

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this mean there is no more feed? so essentially no cast, just pod, though i don't have a pod so just meh! please create some kind of feed if you can, this show is one of my favouritest.

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aggression. So dog training los angeles from the professional helped me. Do you realize how nice it is? Not having to work all day to get your dog behaved?. Finally I can smile again. That is why I am so happy

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home